Zurich NA Regional F&I Producer - MN in St. Paul, Minnesota
Regional F&I Producer - MN
If you are an experienced, aggressive sales leader, now is your chance to join Zurich Markets. We have a highly sought after opening for a Regional Finance and Insurance Producer in our Minnesota territory that includes North and South Dakota. The ideal candidate would live in the Twin Cities region.
About Zurich Direct Markets:
This business unit specializes in providing F&I products, to the automotive industry. We have a dedicated sales force who meet regularly and directly with our customers.
Our Regional Finance and Insurance Producers:
• Generate new F&I opportunities within the large retail automotive space and support the marketing of F&I products in assigned territory (This opportunity requires candidates to live within the covering territory.)
• Drive a high volume of new business opportunities within an existing territory to increase growth and profitability
• Earn a competitive base salary with generous incentives and unlimited earning potential
• Receive excellent benefits AND a company car (All candidates are subject to an MVR check)
• Work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the Outside Sales area
• Zurich approved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and No prior experience required in the Sales area
• Knowledge of principles of sales, sales techniques, and sales terminology
• Knowledge of requirements within insurance industry regulatory environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• The ability to be licensed to sell insurance in the states where required
• 4 or more years of outside sales experience, Automotive industry experience preferred
• Licensed to sell insurance in the states where required
• Experience analyzing financial statements
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Minnesota Virtual Office
Remote Working: true
Schedule: Full Time