Zurich NA HRIS Coordinator, Transaction Center in Overland Park, Kansas
HRIS Coordinator, Transaction Center
Zurich is currently looking for an HRIS Coordinator, Transaction Center to work out of our North American office in Olathe, Kansas or Schaumburg, IL. This person will focus on processing daily transactions (including new hires, salaries, organizational management changes and timecard corrections), ensuring the employee data is entered in the company systems appropriately.
The HRIS Coordinator, Transaction Center enters and controls data from confidential employee records in the organization’s computerized Human Resources Information Systems. They identify and solve any anomaly or discrepancy in order to ensure data and information are accurate and guarantee Human Resources and management have access to up to dated personnel related data in the systems.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 3 or more years of HR processing experience
- Zurich approved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and 1 or more years of HR processing experience
HR processing experience
Knowledge of I-9 Administration helpful
Ability to collaborate and be a team player
Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong organization skills and detailed oriented
• Enters personnel- related data into system including new hire, address/phone number changes, salary changes, terminations, etc.
• Reviews all paperwork for completeness and accuracy before entering into system.
• Follows up with appropriate Human Resources Representative for clarification or with any discrepancies/issues.
• Resolves payroll misapplied actions, working with local Human Resources Representative as necessary.
• Maintains a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of Human Resources procedures and processes; assists in documenting Human Resources administrative processes.
• Monitors Human Resources e-mail. Answers questions or refers to appropriate Human Resources department as appropriate.
• Reviews source documents for accuracy and completion of data input and verifies output.
Add. Job Functions:
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Generates audit reports to ensure accuracy of entered data.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here (https://www.zurichna.com/careers) to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vets
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Overland Park, AM - Schaumburg
Remote working: true
Schedule: Full Time