Zurich NA WTP - Senior Operations Supervisor - Bilingual (Eng/Fr) in Montréal, Quebec
WTP - Senior Operations Supervisor - Bilingual (Eng/Fr)
World Travel Protection provides global travellers with specialist emergency assistance services when something goes wrong in their travels. We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week from our 4 operation centres in Australia, Canada, China and Malaysia, responding to the cries for help we receive from travellers across the globe.
Owned by Zurich, but with separately managed business entities, we can truly offer you a world of possibilities within assistance and insurance. Get ready to do your best work…and then some.
In this role you'll be responsible for leading and supporting our team of Travel Medical Emergency Assistance Agents in a Contact Centre environment as well as working with other Team Leaders in order to ensure quality of care is delivered to our customers during and throughout any emergency our travellers may be facing. Our Contact Centre primarily manages inbound calls and emails and is responsible for medical case management of claims ensuring all customer and stakeholder needs are considered.
A Bit About You/Job Qualifications
• Bilingual (English/French)
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 or more years of experience in the Call Center Management
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 6 or more years of experience in the Call Center Management
• Emergency travel medical insurance experience
• Leadership experience
• Insurance industry experience
• Effective communication skills
• Solid ability to analyze call centre metrics
• Strong problem solving skills
• Results oriented
• People management experience
A Bit About the Job/Job Accountabilities
• Drive superior customer service by providing direction, technical guidance, resolving customer issues and tracking and reporting on key metrics.
• Oversee the workload of the team, ensuring allocated staff are fully utilized in order to deliver against goals and to maximize positive customer experience.
• Achieve best practices by reviewing and setting standards for customer service targets and following all protocols.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and internal control requirements.
• Motivate and lead a high performance team by attracting, on boarding, recruiting and retaining team members.
• Drive the performance management process by communicating job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance, providing feedback and facilitating employee development per the company´s policies.
• Maintain transparent communication by appropriately communicating organization information to team members through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, appropriate email, Investment Management and regular interpersonal communications.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
EOE Disability / Veterans