Zurich NA Regional Distribution Manager in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Regional Distribution Manager
Zurich is seeking a Regional Distribution Manager to join Risk Engineering in the new Zurich Commercial Services Distribution profit center. This role will support the Southeast Region. This is a work from home role, ideally positioned within the Atlanta area. May consider other locations within the Southeastern states. This role includes a company car with expected travel at 30-40%.
In this role you will deliver profitable growth though the distribution of all risk engineering products and services within the West region in order to enhance our market presence, identify and grow newer, less mature customer/distributor relationships and increase market share.
• Drive revenue opportunities within the Zurich Risk Engineering function by working closely with team members and through broader colleague engagement.
• Delivering growth through gaining and building profitable relationships with existing and new customers and distributors for Zurich.
• Promote the company’s products and services by predicting and addressing clients’ risk management objectives.
• Identify opportunities to develop and sell partner service propositions.
• Collaborate within a team of sales representatives to support business income targets.
• Support colleagues throughout the business to build sales pipelines and convert leads.
• Complete and maintain detailed opportunity assessment/pipeline with key distributors and customers to identify growth opportunities.
• Build strong business relationships at multiple levels of the distributor and customer organizations.
• Conduct periodic reviews with distributors and customers to manage their performance to ensure execution of the business plan.
• In partnership with underwriting and the S&D team, negotiate to close accounts with distributors and customers.
• Build internal relationships with organizational Business Units to facilitate a unified face to market.
• Serve as the escalation point for distributors/customers on service and business.
Final candidates will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Record background check as this position includes a company car.
• Bachelors Degree and 7 or more years of experience in the Sales and/or Risk Engineering area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 9 or more years of experience in the Sales and/or Risk Engineering area
• Zurich Certified Insurance Apprentice including an Associate Degree and 7 or more years of experience in the Sales and/or Risk Engineering area
• Leadership experience of multidisciplinary teams internally and externally
• Insurance industry large account experience within Risk Engineering, Sales and Distribution and/or Underwriting
• Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining collaborative relationships
• Knowledge of Risk Engineering product and services
• Experience navigating broker relationships and working knowledge of broker markets and their operations
• A clear understanding of customer segmentation, and the requirements in dealing with customers in these differing groups
• Involvement in delivering large corporate negotiations and agreements
• Demonstrated marketing experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to include presentations
• Technical, Legal or Business Degree, Insurance designations
As a condition of employment at Zurich, employees must adhere to our COVID-related health and safety protocols ( https://www.zurichna.com/careers/faq ), including, without limitation, a requirement that employees attest as to their vaccination status with a YES/NO, and upload proof of vaccination status, or a negative COVID test result when applicable, to a third-party vendor. These protocols are continuously re-evaluated and the requirements may change at any time.
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at Zurich?
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please clickhere (https://www.zurichna.com/careers) to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Atlanta, AM - Remote Work (US), AM - Dallas, AM - Houston, AM - Texas Virtual Office, AM - Florida Virtual Office, AM - Georgia Virtual Office, AM - Alabama Virtual Office, AM - South Carolina Virt. Office
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag: #LI-AW1