Zurich NA Risk Services Consultant - Middle Market in British Columbia, British Columbia
Risk Services Consultant - Middle Market
Provides property risk assessment and risk improvement services for customers and business partners.
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• Zurich Certified Apprentice, including an Associates degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• Experience working in a team environment
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Advanced knowledge of exposures controls
• Advanced knowledge within industry segment
• Certification in area of specialty; Risk Engineering
Job Accountabilities - Key Accountabilities
• Assess either onsite and remotely the quality of moderately complex risks, assess loss potentials in accordance with agreed definitions.
• Support external customers by identifying, assessing and providing effective advice on risk management issues to reduce the risks that they face individually, and on an overall account basis.
• Provide appropriate risk improvement advice, conduct loss investigations (including both trend and root cause analysis), and implement risk improvement programs.
• Produce work that complies with Company standards, in terms of technical quality of policies and procedures
• Anticipate, recognize and respond to the needs of customers by providing expert solutions and training to key customer(s), and contribute to Business Operation Profit through opportunity spotting and cross selling.
• Develop and maintain positive customer and business partner relationships, and collaborate with both customers and business partners to develop appropriate service plans.
• Resolve technical issues, problems and collaborate in innovative risk management projects.
Only applicable for Canada: For Zurich Canada's commitment to diversity and accessibility pleaseclick here (https://www.zurichcanada.com/en-ca/about-zurich/accessibility) .If you would prefer to not receive future electronic messages from Zurich Insurance Company Ltd's recruitment management system, please email your request to have your job profile deleted from the system by clickinghere (email@example.com) . Zurich Insurance Company Ltd 100 King St., W., Suite 5500, Toronto, ON, M5X 1C9. www.zurichcanada.com
EOE Disability / Veterans