Zurich NA Regional Income Development Executive - Western MA in Boston, Massachusetts
Regional Income Development Executive - Western MA
Your work at Zurich
Zurich Direct Markets specializes in providing Finance & Insurance (F&I) products, to the automotive industry. We have a dedicated sales force of F&I professionals who meet regularly and directly with our customers.
Due to continued sales success, Zurich is looking for a Regional Income Development Executive to support the sales efforts in the NorthEast Region. This territory includes the Boston area and Western Massachusetts.
Our Regional Income Development Executives support growth and profitability in an assigned region through sales related to Finance & Insurance book of business to maintain profitable relationships with new and existing customers. They will also:
• Support the marketing of F&I products and assist in training in sales and marketing techniques to our Franchised Automotive Dealers
• Cultivate relationships with our existing customers
• Support performance and key initiatives to help drive growth and profitability within the territories
• Work from home in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
• Earn a competitive base salary with a generous incentive plan
• Receive excellent benefits and a company car (All candidates are subject to an MVR check)
• Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of experience in Dealership Finance or Sales Leadership
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 4 or more years of experience in Dealership Finance or Sales Leadership
• Must reside in the territory required by the position
• Strong knowledge of principles of sales, sales techniques, and sales terminology
• Outside sales experience
• Advanced knowledge of insurance industry, market and competitors
• Basic knowledge of all F&I and P&C products
• Knowledge of insurance and reinsurance principles
• Knowledge of techniques and terminology of claims
• Ability to interpret financial statements
• Ability to multi-task
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Boston, AM - Massachusetts Virt. Office
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time