Zurich NA Facilities Management Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
Facilities Management Coordinator
Zurich North America is currently looking for an experienced Facility Management Coordinator This professional will based out of our Atlanta, GA office and manage a territory that will primarily consist of offices located in the Southeast territory.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Plan for day-to-day building maintenance and safety; ensure the building is safe and compliant with regional/country regulations and organizational best practices.
• Act as single point of contact/key interface for customers (local stakeholders and building occupants) for all internal and external Facilities Management and, where applicable, Document Logistic services.
• Monitor and address or escalate inappropriate behavior and breaches of rules / policies in buildings.
• Provide regular reports to FM Manager / Zone Manager on issues and incidents.
• Provide information on building occupancy/use of space and updates to IT systems as required. Validate the accuracy of local data.
• Interface with Performance and Compliance and Real Estate on rent allocations and related allocations.
• Analyze, direct, and report on all cost containment opportunities related to support services (invoicing, mail, supply/furniture ordering, space allocations, facility management, etc.).
• Ensure any suspected improprieties, fraud or breach of security are properly reported as outlined in the Group Security policies and procedures.
• Act as incident controller Monitor and escalate potential Security and Health and Safety (H&S) issues to appropriate Senior management.
• Coordinate with H&S and Risk functions and ensure compliance with statutory H&S regulations
• Conduct due diligence on transactions and processes and interface with H&S and Risk colleagues in order to ensure risk and Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) positions are in compliance with relevant regulations.
• Respond to internal customer issues, prioritize incidents and interpret established policies, applying discretion within authority limits in order to resolve customer issues effectively.
• Provide facilities management / document logistics advisory support to internal clients on a daily basis, by being focal point of contact, to manage all issues arising and/or effectively escalate them.
• Participate in, facilitate and chair site-specific (HS&E) committee meetings where required, as well as undertaking other HS&E duties as required (e.g. Display Screen Equipment assessments and induction training).
• Bachelors Degree and 5 or more years of experience in the Facilities Management area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in the Facilities Management area
• Experience in space planning, project management and operations management
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Microsoft Soft Teams is preferred.
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today, Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. We serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and we insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Location(s): AM - Atlanta
Remote Working: true
Schedule: Full Time