Zurich NA Executive General Adjuster (commercial first party property and auto claims) in Virtual, United States
We are currently seeking anexperienced adjuster with strong commercial claims expertise. At this level, you will handle a highlycomplex caseload of commercial property and auto inventory claims involvinghigh exposure levels. You will manageclaims through full cycle to resolution, and in accordance with Zurich’s bestpractices and authority limits. In this role, you will be expected toindependently manage your cases and communications with all key internal andexternal contacts to resolve claims in a cost effective and timely manner.
You will have a home-based office. Approximately 25-50% domestic travel will berequired.
You will also be part of thecatastrophe response teams.
- Bachelor’sDegree and 8 or more years of experience in the Technical Claims areaOR
- High SchoolDiploma or Equivalent and 10 or more years of experience in the TechnicalClaims areaOR
- Zurich approvedApprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and 8 or more years ofexperience in the Claims Handling area within the Insurance industryOR
- Juris Doctor and6 or more years of experience in the Technical Claims areaAND
- Must obtain andmaintain required adjuster license(s)
- Customer serviceexperience
- Microsoft Officeexperience
- 25-50% Travel
- 7 ormore years of claims experience in line of business
- Advancedknowledge of the insurance industry, claims and the insurance legal andregulatory environment
- Insurancedesignations such as SCLA, CPCU, AIC
- Strongcommunication skills
- Experience collaborating across workgroups
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Executive General Adjuster (commercial first party property and auto claims)*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Virtual-Virtual*
**Requisition ID:** *170004W8*