Zurich NA RCIS Crop Adjuster (Idaho County to northern ID state) in Virtual, Idaho
Join one of theleaders in the crop insurance industry as an Adjuster!
RCIS provides insurance and superiorservices through leading agents to protect America’s farmers and ranchers. It’sbeen an innovator in crop insurance since the crop insurance business wasprivatized by the federal government in 1980. Today it’s one of the nation’slargest crop insurance providers, offering risk management protection in all 50states through a national network of about 4,000 professionally trained andlicensed agents.
This is a great opportunity to serve theagricultural community. As a Crop Adjuster, your primary accountabilities willinclude:
- Complete fieldinspections and related responsibilities such as reading maps and aerialphotos, measuring field and storage bins, and discussing findings of crop losswith farmers
- Perform factfinding regarding crop damage; record information and transmit loss informationto accurately determine potential damages
- Provide excellentservice to our customers – both agents and policyholders (farmers)
- Utilize companysoftware to electronically transmit claims information directly from the fieldto RCIS to ensure claims are processed timely and accurately
- Follow regulatoryand company rules, policies and procedures
You will work outof a home office. To optimize thebusiness needs and customer needs/ experience, we prefer that the individual belocated in the territory of coverage. Thisterritory requires coverage of North Idaho county and counties north, as well as thesurrounding counties in Washington state. You will beexpected to travel approximately 50% of the time to cover the territory.
- High School Diploma orEquivalent
- 6 or more months ofexperience in the agricultural area
- Crop Adjuster ProficiencyProgram Certification (CAPP) must be obtained within 180 days of hire date.
- Provide your own reliablepersonal transportation and travel within territory
- RCIS Crop AdjusterPhysical Requirements
- walk in agriculturalfields up to 3 miles
- climb agriculturalstorage bins up to 25 feet
- lift 25 lbs. to 50 lbs.
- work outdoors in varyingtemperatures/weather conditions
- Excellent verbal, written, andinterpersonal communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritizationskills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Benefits of being a CropAdjuster with RCIS include:
- Work outdoors
- Dress casually –wear jeans to work every day!
- Work withstate-of-the-art technology
- Workindependently; crop adjuster’s office out of their homes
- Classroom andon-the-job training provided
- Opportunity toearn Overtime and Travel Incentive pay (based on business need)
Opportunity totravel & work nationally on a voluntary basis
Career Opportunities – the knowledgeand experience gained as a crop adjuster provide opportunity to advance intoother positions with RCIS such as claims management, field service/sales, andtraining
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *RCIS Crop Adjuster (Idaho County to northern ID state)*
**Requisition ID:** *170005IR*