Zurich NA Lean Navigator in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurichis currently looking for a Lean Navigator located in our North Americanheadquarters in Schaumburg, IL.
Asa valued member of the Operational Transformation team, you will support andexecute Lean Management deployments. As part of a broader team, you will have theexciting opportunity to help transform the organization. The transformation program will implement a setof management principles, behaviors, and tools that work together to helpmanagers and teams identify and focus on the activities that will enable themto continuously improve. This is a senior analyst role working with other Leannavigator consultants, stream leads, frontline staff and managers to driveanalysis and design solutions.
Therole will support various Business and Service Units within Zurich NorthAmerica. It provides a unique opportunityto work with internal experts to grow and sharpen both Lean and Intrinsicskills: problem solving, team work, influence without authority, learningmindset, coaching and feedback.
Under limited direction will apply and supportthe development of Lean Management through specific job tasks /responsibilities including:
- Perform diagnostic, design, and implementation using five lenses approach
- Define current state (in strong cooperation with business or service unit experts)
- Support definition of future state & implementation plan along with impact and value of changes
- Serve as primary coach with frontline staff and managers throughout phases and after implementation
- Creates buy-in and builds support with employees for the new Way of Working
- Uses tools and analyses to develop insights and solutions
- Prepares and presents visual representation (PowerPoint) of charts and graphs to represent key concepts
- Prepares and facilitates training and on-boarding for new Navigators and areas of business or service engaged for Lean Management
- Supports interview and selection process for new Navigators and serves as expert of Lean Management deployment approach and execution
- Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the business analysis or project work area OR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the business analysis or project work area
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to take proactive actions to improveteam effectiveness
- Demonstrate drive and tenacity when facingobstacles
- Comfortable solving problems in ambiguous /uncertain environments
- Lean or Six Sigma experience
- Consulting experience
- Strong verbal and writtencommunication skills
- Strong Microsoft Officeskills
Imagine working for a company that trulycares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities theyserve.
Imagine working for a values-drivenorganization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insuranceprovider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employeesacross approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Lean Navigator*
**Requisition ID:** *170005IZ*