Zurich NA IT Security Identity Access Analyst in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich Services LLC iscurrently hiring an IT Security Operations Analyst. This person will be based in Schaumburg, ILat our North America HQ or in Oklahoma City office, and will report to a SeniorSecurity Operations Manager at a Global level.
The IAS Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day execution of IASIdentity Access activities and is part of a global service delivery team in theSecurity Services - Identity Access Services (IAS) function. The IAS Analyst executes against one or moresecurity Identity Hygiene services within IAS function and performs asupporting consultative role to the IAS Hubs.
The Identity Hygiene Services include:
AccessRecertification –Responsibilitiesinclude the production and co-ordination of access review reports ; managing the interaction with IASteams, managers and end users to ensure the remediation of inappropriateprivileges.
Stale Accounts - Responsibilities include ensuring timely identification and remediation of "stale" user accounts globally.
- Bachelor's degree with 0 years of experience OR
- Associates degree with 2 or more years of experience inthe IT Security or IT Operations area OR
- Zurich Insurance Certified Apprentice including anAssociate Degree with 2 or more years of experience in the IT Security or theIT Operations area OR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 4 or more years ofexperience in the IT Security or IT Operations area
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer InformationSystems, Network Administration, Network Security or Information Security andAssurance
- Basic information technology qualifications(Security , Networking , etc.) are a plus
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts totechnical and non-technical employees
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Background with Excel and VBA scripting, basic functions
- Experience working with existing macros and develop newmacros in Excel
- The ideal person will be willing to learn new tools andtechnology, very flexible.
- Active Directory background, user management background
Imagine working for a company that trulycares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities theyserve.
Imagine working for a values-drivenorganization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insuranceprovider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employeesacross approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
**Title:** *IT Security Identity Access Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *170005HR*