Zurich NA Information Security Analyst in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich North America is currently hiring an Information Security Analyst to work out of our Schaumburg, IL North America Headquarters, as a Penetration Tester on the Technical Intelligence team.
She/he will support the implementation of processes and programs to address information security operational needs. The ideal candidate will manage communication, change, resource, and standard activities, while tracking and reporting project progress to completion and have a level of proficiency in the following domains, as applied to penetration testing engagements: debugging, reverse engineering, exploit development, port scanning, vulnerability assessments, client-side attacks, and evasion techniques.
Client Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, usually at the line manager or employee level. May involve sharing subject matter expertise to others in the organization or supporting others in their efforts to deliver on our promise.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 or more years of experience in the Data Security areaOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 6 or more years of experience in the Data Security area
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Administration, Network Security or Information Security and Assurance
- Insurance industry experience
- Highly developed skills in networking, cryptography, scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell), offensive and defensive security concepts
- Knowledge of attack and enumeration methodologies, including the use of the Metasploit framework, in addition to standard security tools and products
- Experience with analyzing network traffic and network troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical employees
- Capacity to relate findings of offensive engagements to both executive and technical audiences
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a global group of contributors.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac
- One or more of the following certifications: OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, or CEH
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Veterans
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Information Security Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *170005VK*