Zurich NA Information Security Analyst, Cyber Security in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich North America is currently hiring an Information Analyst towork out of our Schaumburg, IL North America Headquarters.
The Information Security Analyst drives compliance, security andgeneral IT risks to ensure that IT supports the business objectives of thegroup. She/He will also oversee policy, standards, and projectimplementations consistent with local, regional, and global strategy. Theideal candidate has prior experience in the area of Incident Response, ThreatIntelligence or other Cyber Security Fields. Responsibilities will alsoinclude utilizing Enterprise Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security for:
- Searching and Reporting
- Creating Knowledge Objects
- Creating Dashboards & Visualizations
- Configuring lists & lookups
- Correlation Searches
- Common Information Model
Client Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely ondelivering service to internal clients, usually at the line manager or employeelevel. May involve sharing subject matter expertise to others in theorganization or supporting others in their efforts to deliver on our promise.
- Bachelors Degree and 4 or more years of experience in the Information Security areaOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 6 or more years of experience in the Information Security area
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts and security trends and practices
- Familiarity with Enterprise Splunk and Splunk Enterprise Security strongly preferred
- Tanium experience highly preferred
- Programming or Scripting experience in Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Written & verbal communications skills
- Agile development experience
- GAIC Security Certifications, CISA CISM, or CISSP preferred
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about theiremployees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has theambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companiesprotect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-drivenorganization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have theambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE Disability / Veterans
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms oremployment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of ZurichAmerican Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our RecruitingAgency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Information Security Analyst, Cyber Security*
**Requisition ID:** *17000528*