Zurich NA Customer Insights Analyst in Schaumburg, Illinois
Zurich North America is currently hiring a Customer Insights Analyst to join the Customer Insights and Analytics team at our North American Headquarters in Schaumburg, IL.
The Customer Insights Analyst will:
Become a key player in supporting the Customer Insights team manage, analyze, report and generate insights from a comprehensive Customer and Distributor Net Promoter Score (NPS) program to effectively help BUs retain and attract profitable customers
Use their strong business, customer, and analytical skills to work on business issues requiring analysis and development of compelling marketing/customer insights
Translate customer and business needs into an analytic agenda, and develop key hypotheses, analysis (statistical / business) approach e.g. Driver analysis, loyalty economics
Apply advanced data management techniques to business and customer insights & analytics projects. Assignments include analysis of customer and distributor survey data, linkage with business data attributes (e.g. policies, claims, submissions), and market research projects
Efficiently mine and extract data from disparate sources, e.g. Business Objects Environment, Claims Data Warehouse, Policy data marts, and other various sources
Client Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, usually at the line manager or employee level. May involve sharing subject matter expertise with others in the organization or supporting others in their efforts to deliver on marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 or more years of experience in marketing analytics, customer insights, data analyticsOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 5 or more years of experience in marketing analytics, customer insights, data analyticsAND
- Experience in data analysis
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAS, SPSS, or database tools (Access, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Business Objects
- Marketing data mining, extraction, and aggregation experience preferred
- Experience structuring data to test hypotheses and develop key insights for marketing and external stakeholders
- Experience with one or more statistical software languages/application (SAS, SPSS, Cognos, SQL)
- A/B Testing preferred
- Tableau or other data visualization tools preferred
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Customer Insights Analyst*
**Requisition ID:** *170005NC*