Zurich NA Sr. Client Implementation Manager in Plantation, Florida
Zurich is currently looking for an experienced Client Implementation Manager to support business start-up work and subsequent Implementation of all Absence, Disability & Life programs. This role includes cross functional resource management, system setup, risk management, and customer/broker relationship management. Successful candidates will have a proven track record working directly with mid-size to large customers from pre-sale through delivery of benefit program setup projects.
The Sr. Client Implementation Manager will:
- Manage the implementation of Employer Absence, Disability & Life Insurance programs
- Identify customer requirements and facilitate customization/configuration of processes & systems to meet them
- Work closely with other areas including Claims Management, Product, IT and Sales to ensure customer needs are met
- Develop and manage the project schedule for all programs
- Participate in capability presentations to potential customers
- Manage multiple third party vendor collaborations to ensure customer needs are met
The primary location for the operation of this position will be in Plantation Florida. Consideration of another operating location will be determined based on the selected candidate for this position if outside the Plantation Florida territory. Secondary location is Rocky Hill, CT.
This is a senior-level consultant leading projects that support global and/or regional strategic and operational priorities. Leads multiple projects of moderate to large size and complexity; may coordinate other consultants participating in assigned projects. Takes a proactive and holistic approach to business practices and processes, including identifying opportunities for improvement, developing solutions, managing initiatives, and aligning appropriate Subject Matter Experts (SME) and resources needed from across the business to execute change. Responsible for planning, managing, tracking, and executing projects that deliver high quality and timely results to the business. Partners across the business to identify, develop, and implement change management strategies; acts as a change agent in the implementation of initiatives that support strategic and operational priorities.
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Project Management area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Project Management area
• Knowledge in organizational design and development
• Experience leading organizational change
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or similar designation
Project Management experience
- Stakeholder Management / Executive reporting & escalation
- Risk recognition & mitigation
- Meeting facilitation including prep and documentation
- Knowledge of Absence Management industry (FMLA, ADAAA, STD & LTD)
- Knowledge of Life Insurance
- Ability to work “virtually” across a large cross-functional team in separate geographic locations
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Sr. Client Implementation Manager*
**Location:** *Connecticut-Rocky Hill*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Florida-Plantation*
**Requisition ID:** *170003LJ*