Zurich NA Salesforce Architect Technical Lead in Plantation, Florida
We're building a team of creative technology professionals who work on projects for our business start-up within Zurich North America, a stable, innovative, employee-focused company with over 140 years of experience. Roles for this dynamic team will include: Technical Lead, Architects, Development Manager, Test Lead, Salesforce Administrator, Thunderhead Administrator, and Salesforce Developers. Fast paced projects within this Group Life and Absence Management Solutions team will range from brand new development to improving what is already in place. While working in our Agile environment with critical deadlines, you can have the opportunity to positively affect the Insurance industry with your creative ideas, code-savvy ways, and commitment to help us deliver flawless solutions to our customers. Your enthusiasm, technical abilities, business acumen and excellent presentation skills will not go unnoticed, and career path opportunities will be a focus. We are seeking passionate individuals to be a part of this engaged, collaborative group to ensure that our goals, missions and projects are successfully delivered. As a Manager or Lead, not only will you guide the way but you will be hands on with the effort. Our Engineers will be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward. And our Testing team will be thinking of ways to influence and improve testing practices and processes. We are looking for the best talent in the industry regardless of location, and are even open to virtual work situations. We currently have talent across the country with our core team in Plantation, FL and others located in Hartford, CT; Portland, ME and Overland Park, KS.
• Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Application Design and Development area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Application Design and Development area
• Experience in 1 or more Salesforce.com implementations
- Developer (DEV401) Building Applications with Forcecom and Visualforce certification
- Proven experience and strong expertise implementing Salesforce platforms in a large corporate setting
- Experience with Group Life and/or Disability Products
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and/or web-based solutions and technologies
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices
- Experience delivering and supporting highly critical business applications in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-accountable to deliver a high level of performance
- Strong communication skills that can be effective working in person as well as in remote situations
- Desire to work in a diverse environment interacting with many roles and teams made up of passionate industry experts working towards a common goal
- Interest in developing professional skillset and desire to network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations
- Analyze gathered business requirements and provide effort estimations for the customization work required to fulfill them
- Implement complex requirements in Thunderhead using customization features and functionalities as well as enhancements for the continuous development of an existing installation
- Execute system, unit and integration tests for the Thunderhead application
- Maintain and manage environments, execute deployments of releases between environments
- Support analysis of results reported back from integration tests and user acceptance tests
- Perform root-cause analysis for issues reported from production environments as 2-nd level and 3rd level support
- Pro-actively monitor production environment for known potential sources of issues
- Management of Security Permissions and Rights Management to resources
- Analysis of existing form specifications and templates
- Creation of template specifications & development of document, forms and correspondence templates
Technology Buzz words:
Salesforce.com, Apex, Lightning, VisualForce, SQL Server, Informatica, Mulesoft, Thunderhead, SMS Magic, Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, DevOps
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Salesforce Architect Technical Lead*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Florida-Virtual*
**Requisition ID:** *170005A1*