Zurich NA Sr. VMWare Analyst in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Zurich Services LLC (asubsidiary of Zurich North America) is currently hiring a Sr. VMWare Analystand this person can work in one of three offices – Schaumburg, IL; OklahomaCity, OK; or Caledonia, MI. This personwill report to the Global Head of Security Technology Operations.
Helps to develop and implement standard operating procedures forday-to-day information security operations activities in one or more of thefollowing areas (list is not complete):
- Virtual environment run and maintain activities,
- Security kit runand maintain activities,
- Security eventlogging, reporting and monitoring,
- Security incidentescalation
The Technology Operations Senior Analyst supports local Business Unitsand / or performs regional duties, such as a Tech-Lead and contact person toother GIS departments or other stakeholders.
Responsible for operating, administering, andserving as a subject matter expert on security tools including but not limitedto:
- vBlock infrastructure including associated VMWare and Isilons
- Antivirus and Endpoint protection tools
- Network security tools
- Data Leakage Prevention tools
- Infrastructure Security Tools
- Works with matrixed security engineer to review significant changes
- Reviewing configuration changes with regards to security toolsets,testing those changes against customer requirements, and implementing them intoproduction environments
- Escalation point for change requestsfor key IT security operational areas,acts as level 2 engineering support
- Supportingbreak/fix activities regarding operational stability of security technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 or more years of experience in IT securityproject management and /or operations areasOR
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience inIT security project management areaAND
- Experience in strategic and operational consulting or business systemsintegration
- Universitydegree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years in IT Security/IT Operations, or equivalentpositions.
- 2 years’experience with VMWare cloud management
- Ability tooperate using consulting and influencing skills, and able to communicatesecurity-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technicalstaff.
- Ability tobe a change agent to transform and enhance capabilities to meet current andfuture business drivers.
- Vendor technology certifications e.g. Cisco, Microsoft preferred
- CISA orCISSP certifications is a plus,or must be acquired within 12 months of hire.
- In-depth, strong problem solving analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Insurance Industry Experience
Imagine working for acompany that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, andcommunities they serve.
Imagine working for avalues-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the bestglobal insurance provider in the world.
Zurich is that placewhere 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories areall focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly mostimportant to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in thework that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best globalinsurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Sr. VMWare Analyst*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City, United States-Michigan-Caledonia*
**Requisition ID:** *170005Z1*