Zurich NA Underwriting Account Associate I in Maitland, Florida
Responsible for evaluating exposures/controls, evaluating loss history, assessing financial condition, for basic to moderately complex business.
Client Internally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, usually at the line manager or employee level. May involve sharing subject matter expertise to others in the organization or supporting others in their efforts to deliver on our promise.
- Bachelors Degree and No prior experience required in the Administrative or Customer Service or Data Entry or Financial Services or Risk Management area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2 or more years of experience in the Administrative or Customer Service or Data Entry or Financial Services or Risk Management area
- Some travel may be required
- Underwriting/underwriting operations, claims, risk management or premium audit experience
- Experience with data collection and analysis
- Excellent customer service orientation and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of processing, rating and policy issuance systems
- Detail oriented
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Underwriting Account Associate I*
**Other Locations:** *United States-Florida-Orlando*
**Requisition ID:** *1700067D*