Zurich NA Account Executive - Upstate New York in Buffalo, New York
If you are an experienced, aggressive sales leader, now is your chance to join Zurich Alternative (Direct) Markets, the nation's number one provider of Property/Casualty Insurance for the automotive industry.
We have a highly sought after opening for an Account Executive in our Upstate New York (Buffalo, NY) territory
About Zurich Alternative Markets:
This business unit specializes in providing Property and Casualty insurance, and F&I products, to the automotive industry. We have a dedicated sales force of licensed property and casualty Account Executives and F&I professionals who meet regularly and directly with our customers.
Our Account Executives:
• Provide property and casualty insurance to retail and independent automobile dealers as well as automotive equipment dealers, as well as support the marketing of F&I products in assigned territory (This opportunity requires candidates to live within the covering territory.)
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
• Manage an existing territory driving growth and profitability
• Earn a competitive base salary with generous incentives and unlimited earning potential
• Receive excellent benefits AND a company car.
• Work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with six figure income opportunity
Influencer Externally Focused - The job’s core deliverables rely on influencing or negotiating with external contacts. Relationships typically involve successful collaboration on routine matters and/or with peer level clients and/or customers.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 1 or more years of experience in the Sales area
• Zurich approved Apprenticeship program including an Associate Degree and No prior experience required in the Sales area
• Knowledge of principles of sales, sales techniques, and sales terminology
• Knowledge of requirements within insurance industry regulatory environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• The ability to be licensed to sell insurance in the states where required
• 2 or more years of sales experience
• Licensed to sell insurance in the states where required
• Experience analyzing financial statements
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve.
Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
**Title:** *Account Executive - Upstate New York*
**Location:** *New York-Buffalo*
**Requisition ID:** *170006Y3*