Zurich NA .Net Application Developer in Anoka, Minnesota
RCIS (Rural CommunityInvestment Services, a division of Zurich North America) is currently hiring a.Net Application Developer and this person will work in our Anoka, MNoffice. This person will report to anApplication Engineering Manager.
- Acts in the highest level technical role asan individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computerapplications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding ofavailable technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems whereanalysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variancefactors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalationpoint for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling,simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource toprogramming staff in the program development, testing, and implementationprocess
- Create Automated Acceptance Testing Scriptsas needed.
- Bachelor’s Degreeand 5 or more years of experience in application development OR
- High SchoolDiploma or Equivalent and 7 or more years of experience in applicationdevelopment
- Insurance IndustryExperience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS.
- 5 years of experience programming in C#.Netand/or VB.Net.
- 3 years of experience with HTML5 andBootstrap
- 3 years of experience with consuming webservices and web api
- 3 years of experience configuring andtroubleshooting IIS and experience with IIS authentication schemes
- 3 years of experience with SQL development;proven ability to read and write complex SQL queries
- 2 years of experience with AngularJS, WebAPI, and MVC software architecture patterns
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Ability to effectively communicate withindividuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e.Developers, Project Managers and external Customers)
- Proven ability to write complex code;including the planning of work from initiation through implementation whiledemonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptablelevels of supporting documentation and software quality
- Experience with Gherkin and a Cucumberimplementation, preferably SpecFlow
Imagine working for a company that trulycares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities theyserve.
Imagine working for a values-drivenorganization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insuranceprovider in the world.
Zurich is that place where 55,000 employeesacross approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helpingpeople and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. Weare a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do everyday and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employmentagencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich AmericanInsurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting AgencyPortal for resume submission.
**Title:** *.Net Application Developer*
**Requisition ID:** *1700061I*